CHA TUK CHAK @ Kapitolyo, Pasig

East Capitol drive, Kapitolyo Pasig



What's up? Lately, I've been seeing a lot of Cha Tuk Chak on my Facebook news feed.
Cha Tuk Chak's Facebook ad campaign seem to be working, because people have been tagging their friends on the Facebook Ad.

And me, my sister, and my good friend Mary, went to the place to find out if Cha Tuk Chak  is truly what it claims to be - Providing good quality milk tea.

The thing is, only one of us has truly tried an authentic milk tea. So, can't really tell if one is authentic or not.

But if you know, I don't care much about authenticity than I care about the flavor. What I care, if I like it or not.


Inside Cha Tuk Chak

The place was incredibly posh, it has soft seats and sofas. You could tell that whoever owns this place must have invested a lot on looks alone.

 



2 Famous Thai Milk - 150 Php/each , Thai green milk tea - 150 Php
We settled for the safe part and ordered 2 Thai milk teas, as we didn't want to disappoint ourselves and end up ordering a bizarre flavor.

Although, I'd say now that I have tasted the Thai green milk, I'd say I prefer it more.

Having that said, the Thai milk tea was really good too.

What I noticed that was different with these milk teas was they were really not as sweet as to what I'm used to.

Which, anyway is not a bad thing at all, if anything is, I'd say it felt more of a refreshing drink because of it being not as sweet.

Anyway, thanks for reading this blog!

See you on the next blog post! :)




Comments

Popular Posts