Chicken and burger steak - Pancake house


Cash & carry branch


Just thought I'd share with you a throwback post, well not really a throwback as in way back then. This is something I just did about 3 months ago, specifically last year(2014) on December.

Normally, If I want to eat fried chicken, I would eat at my favorite chicken place - KFC (Kentucky Fried Chicken), or eat at BonChon for their affordable & delicious Korean Fried Chicken (K.F.C too ).


I wanted fried chicken that night but at the same time wanted to try something new or to eat at some place I haven't tried their fried chicken yet.

But I wanted something new that day, so we decided to eat at Pancake house.








The Main event! The Food!



I love this burger, it's flavor kinda reminds you of savory sauce, and the meat, uh, tastes alright yeah, no, it tasted amazing.


And of course, how can we not talk about the chicken. This is the reason why we ate there at the first place.

Bottom line is the chicken was okay-good, not great but good. There was nothing special about the taste of the skin, but the chicken was not dry, which is a good thing, the thing that made this chicken not average was how well the gravy tasted good with the chicken.





 I love eating and whenever I get a chance to eat good food, I just can't keep myself to not show any excitement.






Did you like this post?

Share us your thoughts in the comment section!

Don't forget to like our Facebook page community

See you on the next blog post!

Comments

  1. Agra- City of Dreams

    Agra is famous for monuments. It is world famous city. Agra is the birth place of the religion known as Din-i Ilahi, which flourished during the reign of Akbar and also of the Radhaswami Faith, which has around two million followers world wide. Agra has many historical monuments. Agra, home to the Taj Mahal, is one of the most famous tourist destinations in India. Apart from a visit to the great Taj Mahal, there are several activities to indulge in while you are in Agra. You can drive down to Fatehpur Sikri to explore the historic ruins or visit Akbar's mausoleum which is just outside the city and other beautiful monumentslike Fatehpur sikri, Agra fort, Mariam's Tomb, Keetham Lake, Mehtab Bagh Gurudwara Guru ka Taal etc. Taj Mahal Tour is the most populer Tour Packages of Agra, India.
    Person:- Suman
    Mobile :- +91- 9837332533
    E- Mail : indiatourvoyages@gmail.com
    website :- www.indiatourvoyages.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts