Pinoy Toppings - Food court


Whenever I'm in SM MegaMall and I wanted to eat something kinda heavy and at the same time I don't want to overspend money.

You know what I mean?

That's when Pinoy Toppings comes in.



With affordable delicious food, you can choose from their famous tapsilog to their beef pares with an enormous amounts of rice.

Which I don't think is a good amount if you're on a healthy diet.




Just want to say my opinion here, I don't think it's practical & good to waste food just for a display.

Tapsilog with pancit & soup - 110 pesos

Tapsilog means - Tapa beef, SInangag (Fried rice) & itLOG (egg)

This was awesome for it's price. It's not my favorite tapsilog but it's definitely something I would try again.

This dish is good for 2 people.

Believe me, we did it.

Tapsilog close up.







Do you know any place that has an awesome meal offer?

Share us your thoughts! :)

See you on the next blog post!

Comments

Popular Posts