Yoshinoya Promo meal




As of this blog post, this has been only my 2nd time eating at Yoshinoya. 

I've been seeing their promo on their poster on Megamall for some quite time, and when we saw Yoshinoya, we thought of trying it out now. The promo meal is only available

 And by the way, we were supposed to at Bonchon but there were already a lot of people in their dining area, even though it was only around 5pm at that time.


On a side note - I was with my friend who is actually a blogger.

Check out my Friend & business partner's blog - CLICK here


 A good quantity of beef strips and Unlimited rice. It was an awesome deal.

I'm wondering, why aren't there a lot of people eating here.

There were considerably few people eating when we ate.




Interior Design




Beef Misono with rice - 99php
 Isn't that beautiful? I assure you it tastes awesome too!
 The beef was just incredible, it was soft, and has incredible flavor that is just brilliant to partner with the soft rice.

And for 99php (2$) it is a great bargain.




(2) Beef Misono 99php - Total : 198 Php


Did you like this post?

Tell us your thoughts in the comment section below?

Comments

Popular Posts