Koldkiss Milkshake Factory

Last week, I was walking around in SM City Cebu with my sister and saw this Milkshake stand that I and her are not familiar with. I haven't yet seen this brand of Milkshake in Manila, so I guess it's safe to say that they only have these at Cebu.






So we gave it a try.

 The prices of their Milk Share ranges from 59 Php to 99Php ( From Small, Medium to their Large.)

We opt-in to go order medium size and ordered just one cause we're trying to cut our sugar intake.

Here's how it looks.

Medium Size Chocolate - 69 Php
It tasted good to be honest with you. I wasn't expecting it to have some flavor in it, I was kinda expecting it to be so sweet because of its price.

Location: 1st Floor and 2nd Floor of SM City Cebu


See you on the next blog post!

Comments

Popular Posts