KFC Breakfast Buffet Experience -- My take.



KFC St. Joseph- 290 E. Rodriguez Sr. Avenue Kalusugan, Quezon City

Our plan was really to try the KFC breakfast buffet at the Eastwood KFC branch since it was the nearest one from our house but since we had to accompany our kawaii little sister to her college entrance exam review at STI, Bonifacio Global City which is at the opposite side of C-5 (where Eastwood's at), and my mom had a 8am class at UERM at that time, we decided that we'll just eat the breakfast buffet at the St. Joseph branch (E.Rodriguez branch), the branch I saw the advertisement promo.



We got there at around 7:00- 7:30 I think..




KFC St. Joseph- 290 E. Rodriguez Sr. Avenue Kalusugan, Quezon City






They gave us tickets for the breakfast buffet.



Here's what we (my eldest sibling sister) ate.

Garlic rice, longganisa, scrambled egg, and chicken fillet with gravy.

 Since we took the same kind of food on our first take, taking 2 pictures of the same kind wouldn't make sense.

Scrambled egg, chicken fillet, hash brown and heart shape pancakes.
my sister went for something light-er. 1 Hash brown and 1 pancake with of course the chocolate syrup

Hot chocolate
This was a surprise for me, I didn't knew that KFC offer hot chocolate in their menu. I order hot chocolate from Mcdonald's at 32 pesos and this one's certainly more tasty with a doubt. We've really liked it :) and actually...

Empty your cup :D
We got 3 of the hot chocolate.
Enjoying my cup of chocolate LOL.





Verdict: Overall, it was worth it!

I think what really stand out for me was the chicken fillet, since KFC is known for it's chicken, serving chicken as part of the buffet was a blessing move.

To be completely honest, I was not expecting a lot from the KFC breakfast buffet promo since it only costs 199Php plus 30 for unlimited drinks But it sure did over deliver from what I've expected.

If you haven't tried it yet, I suggest you to try it for the 2 remaining days of the promo for the month of July.
 


See you on the next blog post :)

Comments

Popular Posts