Food Court: Oriental Seoul

Lower Ground, Food Court ,SM Megamall

If you're looking for a delicious and yet affordable food to dine at SM MegaMall, I suggest you try Oriental Seoul.



Oriental Seoul offers Korean food ( Korean fast food to be precise.)

I always consider Oriental Seoul as one of my options when I think of what to eat in SM MegaMall food court.

So, when we were in MegaMall, we decided to eat at Oriental Seoul because we wanted to eat something different from usual yet something affordable.

Here's what we've ordered

Chicken Curry Katsu. Price: 139 Php
with Rice, Kimchi, and coleslaw.

 Close-up view

If you're not really a big eater or you are on a diet, you can share it this with a friend.

Me and my friend shared the Katsu since they have big servings.

Good for 2, just order an extra serving of rice and it's all good


Cheese Ramyun 69 Php

The ramyun/ramen was normal, as expected considering how cheap(price) it is. I think the reason why we always order this was the uniqueness of its taste.

Obviously its only an instant ramyun noodles with cheese. But I think it's worth the price.

To conclude, I think Oriental Seoul provides good affordable food.


See you on the next blog! :)

Give me some love and share this with your friends.

Comments

Popular Posts