Mr Ube's Korean Beef Stew noodles.

E Rodriguez Sr. AveNew Manila, Quezon City, Metro Manila
It's really rare that I eat alone. Fortunately, at one time when I did, I spotted one familiar looking restaurant that I haven't tried to eat at.


 The place is small but was clean, I really don't mind if a restaurant is small as long as I can eat there happily. But of course the restaurant must offer delicious value for money food for me to be happy.
utensils - spoon,fork,chopsticks
condiments

Korean Beef Stew noodles - 200 Php
Just by looking at it, you know it has to be good. And it is. It has a little different taste to it compared to Chinese beef noodles, maybe its the Korean ingredient, but that's just my guess.


I recommend you to split this with your friend if you're not really hungry as this bowl is really big.


Naicha - 58Php



Did you like this post?
If you want to share your thoughts or rants, feel free to share it on the comments section below.

See you on the next blog post!

Comments

Popular Posts